Friday, September 11, 2009

Update


I know I haven't posted in over a week. I've been trying to finish the first draft of the new novel. I figured out why I was stuck, and now I'm moving again (after throwing out 20 pages). I should have the draft done by the end of next week.


West Hollywood Book Fair


If you happen to be in Los Angles next Sunday October 2nd,I will be appearing at the WeHo Book Fair. I am on the Dark Delicacies Panel at 2PM. Please stop by.


NCIBA Trade Show


The following weekend on Saturday October 10th I will be appearing at the Northern California Independent Booksellers Association Trade Show at 11 AM.


SCIBA Trade Show


And finally on Saturday October 24th I will be at the Southern California Independent Booksellers Association Trade Show participating in the Author's Feast.

For exact locations please consult the Trade Show's websites. And if you'd like me to do a reading and signing at your school or book store, or come to your apartment and read to your kids, just drop me a line, and I will try to make it happen. Please note: I come to read to your kids, please provide a strong cocktail ;-0


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the progress! I'm glad to hear that you broke through that wall. :D

    ReplyDelete