Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge Final Results




Last week's Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge will probably be our last.  We only received 5 entries this past week.  There was a time when we were getting over 20 entries per contest.  I feel there's just not enough interest for me to maintain the contest.  I had a great time hosting the challenge, and coming up with  all the fun questions.  Hopefully my next contest idea will catch on better than the Challenge did.

Okay, now for the good stuff.  As I said, I had 5 entries last week.  All were correct.  The film was Jackie Brown.  The line was uttered by Ordell Robie played to sinister perfection by Samuel L. Jackson.  The scrambled actor's name is: Michael Keaton.  Like I said, there were 5 entries, but there can only be one winner.  The final winner of the Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge is Jeanette Jackson.  Congratulations Jeanette.  Your $10 Amazon gift card will go out some time today.

That's all for today.  Remember, I have two novels coming out this year:  Hollyweird #1: The Zombie Always Knocks Twice and the third book in the Falling Angels Saga, Heaven Sent.  I will keep you posted on updates on the novels and the other madness in my life. 

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. congrats to Jeanette! Sorry only 5 entries. You know I promote your contests and blog all over the net and I did enjoy playing. You stumped me a couple times, too!

    ReplyDelete