Monday, April 30, 2012

Hollyweird Lands At Imajin

After nearly a year of publishing back and forth my Hollyweird series has landed at Imajin Books out of Canada.  Last Monday I signed a two book deal for the first two books in the series. We began talks with Imajin publisher, Cheryl K. Tardif, a few weeks ago. She is an awesome person, and I am excited to be a part of the Imajin family.
 
 
The Hollyweird series is my first with a biracial character--fifteen year-old necromancer, Kristine Golden. It's a bit darker than my other books, but you will still find my inimitable sense of humor.
 
 
The first book in the series, entitled: The Zombie Always Knocks Twice, will be out some time this summer--either July or August. If you'd like a sneak peek, I am doing a guest post as part of The Bookish Brunette's Zombie Craze in May. Please check her blog for my guest post.
 
 
The second book in the series, Mommy Deadest, will be out some time next year.  
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment