Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Legend Of The Fall Challenge



Legend has it that if a person were to guess the title of a movie that takes place during the fall, tens of thousands of dollars will fall into their laps... Okay, maybe just $10. The Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge is back with its Legend of The Fall challenge. Unscramble the movie jumble and win a free $10 Amazon gift card. Since we've only done the new format once, let me refresh your memory on how it's done:

Each challenge will consist of three separate jumbles. Three words or phrases you will have to unscramble all relating to the same movie. The subjects you will have to unscramble are: movie title, name of an actor in the movie, and one word that can be used in a description of the movie. The three jumbles are not necessarily going to be given in the order I just stated. Here is an un-jumbled example:

The X Men

Halle Berry

Mutants

In The Legend of The Fall challenge, the movie you are looking for takes place during the fall. Are you ready for the challenge?

Here ya go:

Pripe is Foacle

Kingtagnivhs


Nay Aeshes

And remember, while we call it the Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge, you don't have to enter today. You have 6 days to enter. The drawing closes Sunday evening, so everyone has plenty of time to come up with the correct answer. But just one entry per person will be accepted. The winner will receive a free $10 Amazon gift card. On Monday I will draw a winner from all the correct answers, and post the winner here next Tuesday. Remember, this is all from the same movie, and may not be in the order stated. If you'd like to play there are a few things you will need to do to qualify. 1) be a follower of this blog, or...
2) ...a subscriber at http://www.evanlowe.com/
3) leave a comment on this blog in the comment section on any of my posts anytime during the week of the current challenge. DO NOT put your answer in the comments, instead…
4) send your answer to me at info@evanlowe.com
5)mention the Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge either on your blog or in a tweet the week of the current challenge.
Do 1 +3,4&;5, or 2 +3 ,4&5 and you are entered to win. Remember, you must do four things to qualify to win.

We didn’t get a big turnout last time out so I held off holding the next challenge until now.  If you like the Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge, and would like it to continue, please spread the word.



The Orange County Children’s Book Fair
This coming Sunday, October 2nd, I will be live and in person, autographing Boyfriend From Hell at the Orange County Children's Book Fair at Orange College, in Costa Mesa, California. I will be in booth 26 from 1pm to 4:30pm.  Hope some of you will come out and support me and this wonderful event. The book will be for sale at a discount, and if you stop by my booth (whether you buy a book or not), I will autograph a hot off the press Boyfriend From Hell bookmark for you for free, just for coming out and supporting me.  Who knows? This bookmark may be a collector's item some day ;-) Seriously, I hope some of you will stop by and chat with me.  Peace.



9 comments:

  1. Good one! Thanks for challenging me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one took me longer than usual, but I lvoe a godo challeng. Sending in my answers and spreading the word on twitter, FB, etc
    Lisa aka lasergirl70

    ReplyDelete
  3. E - awesome challenge and I'll be mulling over this one for a few days!

    Primarily though, I just wanted to pop by and tell you how FUN-TASTIC your books are!!
    Truth! I've read Never Slow Dance & Boyfriend From Hell; you've got the touch!!!

    Keep writing your braiiiiiiiiiiinnnz out because we all love ya ;D

    Your faithful yet mouldy fan~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge E! Took me a while to figure it out!

    Dottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun challenge. I need to think about this one. I'm going to tweet it as well.

    Oh and I added you to my blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanted to stop by and say hi. Glad to see the return of the challenge. I'm usually pretty good at these, but I have no idea on this one. Are the words consistent? (so for example, is one word formed from a rearranging of the word "Pripe," or are you saying there are three words and any five of the letters in "Pripe is Foacle" may form the first word? Yikes, if that's the case, I may have to wave the white flag :)

    Hope all is continuing to go well for you and that you have a great day tomorrow!

    Paul D. Dail
    www.pauldail.com- A horror writer's not necessarily horrific blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Erich! Thanks for the warm welcome over at Book Blogs! Just dropping in to say hi....looks like there's a lot of interesting stuff happening on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paul,

    If the name or title is three words long, I keep the jumble three words long. Pripe Is Foacle means you must unjumble this into three words.

    This one is a real stumper. very few got it right. But some got it, which means, so can you. You vae alllll day ;-)

    ReplyDelete