Sunday, September 11, 2011

Launch Party Recap


The Boyfriend From Hell launch party was Saturday night.  That's a candid shot of me waiting to go on.  Once my publisher finished with the introduction, I danced up to an 80s tune by The Gap Band.  I had a wonderful time, dancing, reading and chatting with friends and fans. I'm so glad so many of you showed. 


That's me encouraging the ladies in the house to dance with me.  Some did.  You know who you are. Thanks for coming out.  Thanks to those of you who danced, and thank you all for purchasing 50 books, which is a Vroman's record for an indy publisher.  We sold out.




My caterer, Cousin Pam, unveiled one of her newest desert creations--cake pops.


Dancing, food, drink, music, and a reading by me.  If you weren't there you missed a great time.  But all is not lost.  I hear we are taking the show on the road.  Stay tuned.  You still may get a chance to dance with me yet  ;-)

Peace.

5 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing you "on the road" sometime soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see the launch was a success! Now if you come on down to Florida, that would be very cool-I'd even dance with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!thanks for sharing. mmm, yummy cake pops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a lot of books sold. Congrats.
    And mmm...cake pops. Love them.

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a very good time indeed!

    ReplyDelete