Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge #6



We haven't had a trivia challenge in a while. I've been hard at work on the edit of my new book that comes out in September. But with Valentine's Day so near I thought it would be fun to have a Sweetheart's Challenge. So this week and next I will be hosting challenges in which the films will be romantic in nature.

While we call it the Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge, you don't have to enter today. You have 6 days to enter. The drawing closes Sunday evening. So everyone has plenty of time to come up with a good answer. But just one entry per person will be accepted. The winner will receive a free $10 Amazon gift card. On Monday I will draw a winner from all the correct answers, and post the winner here next Tuesday.

I'd also like for everyone who enters (or even if you don't enter) to tell me the name of a favorite romantic comedy. I added some great Christmas movies to my Christmas queue because so many of you generously shared your faves. I LOVE romantic comedies, so I'd like to see if there are some good ones I've missed.

And now for the challenge:
In what famous romantic comedy did a character say: "I'll have what she's having."
And who was the character?

You have to answer both questions correctly to win.

As a reminder, and for those of you new to the challenge, there are a few things you will need to do to qualify to win, and they are:

1) Be a registered follower of this blog or
2) ...follow me at http://www.evanlowe.com/
3) leave a comment on this blog in the comment section on any of my posts anytime during the week of the current challenge.
4) send your answer to me at info@evanlowe.com
5)mention the Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge either on your blog or in a tweet the week of the current challenge.

Do 1 +3,4&5, or 2 +3 ,4&5 and you are entered to win. Remember, you must do four things to win.

Good luck. And don't forget to share a favorite romantic comedy with me.

9 comments:

  1. sending my answer right now!
    tweeeted,posted on FB, posted on my blog here:http://lasergirl70.blogspot.com/2011/02/e-vna-lowe-has-new-challenge-for-you.html
    and of course, I am a member
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that scene! haha!
    Have you seen "The Holiday" with Kate Winslet, Jude Law, Cameron Diaz, and Jack Black? Two romantic comedies in one. (and I want Iris' cottage!)
    I am a follower and I tweeted the contest here:
    http://twitter.com/lulilut/status/32488571952693248

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lulilut, I LOVE that movie. I remember going to see it thinking "this probably won't be very good." Now I own it. It's in my Christmas queue... By the way, I'll take the Hollywood mansion. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite romantic comedy is "10 Things I Hate About You"
    I am a follower
    tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/YearofTiger86/status/32522686739521536

    ReplyDelete
  5. first movie that came to mind is the winning movie and my current association with the star is not relevent; top 20 movie. How about Love Actually, Groundhog Day and There's Something About Mary (last two not thought of as romantic comedies, but sure are love stories)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I love these trivia challenges. I tweeted about the contest (@titania86). I follow you and I am about to send in my answer.

    One of my favorite romantic comedies is Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day. It's such a cute movie with great acting and awesome music.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still love While You Were Sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang! I know this one too! The trivia question is from one of my favorite movies. Ah well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew this one, but felt so crappy I just now made it over to your blog!! But, the good thing is I know the next one too!! LOL

    Dottie :)

    ReplyDelete