Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Photo Contest Winner


The winner of this week's photo contest was chosen by artist and web designer extraordinaire, Tatiana http://www.TheArtofTatiana.com/. The photo she chose was submitted by A.B Moyer. It was that gruesome photo I displayed last week. Click here: E's blog: Photo Contest & Other News Congratulations A.B. Your NSDWAZ swag bag will be in the mail by the end of the week.


There's still time to get in on the fun. The photo contest doesen't end until the 4th of July. That's almost an entire week. Come on, zombie lovers. All you need is a camera, some grease paint, and a little imagination. If you'd like to know more about the contest Click here: E. Van Lowe and then click on the photo at the center of the page that says contests.


That's all for now, kiddies. Sleep tight, don't let the zombies bite.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I remember that photo. It was a good one. Okay, my photo is really random...but I did take it, just need to get it uploaded and I'll email it to you. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, Lauren. Can't wait to see it. I sure hope we get more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I emailed it....let me know if it didn't go through.

    ReplyDelete