Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Photo Contest & Other News


Check out the photo of Undead Alicia and her darling Michael, who she attacked and is turning into a zombie. This awesome (or should I say gruesome) photo was sent in last week for the photo contest, but I didn't get enough entries, so I am rolling last week's entries into this week.

Where are all my zombies? I know it's summer, but I thought I'd get more entries. Especially considering the Never Slow Dance With A Zombie Swag Bag I'm offering. In case you forgot, it includes: an autographed ARC of NSDWAZ, a $20 Starbucks gift card (gotta have coffee to keep from falling asleep during the zombie invasion), some neat Zombie Love note cards, and other goodies. This Swag Bag is worth the effort, people, and it could be a lot of fun. Look at how much fun Alicia is having eating Michael's innards... Okay, maybe she's having a little too much fun. But that's the idea. Letting out your inner zombie can be a fun experience. The contest ends Saturday July 4th. I hope to hear from more of you.

ZOMBIE NEWS

I have been booked for my first ever reading/signing. It's on August 22nd (which means, I guess, that the book will be in stores by then. Yay!) and takes place at a very cool independent book store in LA called Book Soup. I believe it's at 7PM. The info will be posted on my website as we get closer to the big day. I hope to see some of you there. I will be hounding you about it as we get closer. Meanwhile, I am waiting for other dates. If you can't make this one, hopefully I will be reading and signing in your town.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard of Book Soup. That's awesome, I hope it's a lot of fun.

    Ohhh I really do like that photo. I'm trying to get one of my friends to help me...sigh. I can't do it alone, or I won't be able to even take the picture. I did send one to you just a moment ago, but it's nothing too cool and I'm not sure it even counts! LOL But I'm working on it. :)

    ReplyDelete