Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner


Last night I had dinner with my good friend Robin, whom I chose to select the names of the winners in the Zombie Love t-shirt contest. She picked the winners out of a hat. The names are now posted on my website. Why not drop by and click on the photo of Robin, with her hand in the hat, to see if you or a friend has won. http://evanlowe.com/ I had to click the refresh button a few times to get the page to show up properly. So if you're still getting the old home page that says Contests, try refreshing it.

Thanks to all of you who participated. I had a fun time with the contest, and now have lots of new subscriber friends to share my journey with. For those of you who didn't win, I have a really neat zombie photo contest starting in a few weeks, and the prizes are awesome. So stay tuned.


... don't let the zombies bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment