Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Guest Post: Ashley Hill Author of The Harvesters



Frans, I've found another fresh, young voice to share with you. Ashley Hill is the nineteen year-old author of The Harvesters, an NA horror/thriller.  As you know, guest posts on E's Blog are rare, but Ashley is a friend and I really wanted to help get her career moving in the right direction.  Here's a little about Ashley's debut,  The Harvesters:

 
 
Summary

When she finds her boyfriend shackled to a white metal table Ashley feared for the worse.

On a small trip of dropping off a package for Jason’s father, the young couple never thought they would be running for their lives. Running away from supposedly friends whom in turned to be a family of harvesters.

Human harvesters and they are looking for something specific. And Ashley just might be the perfect match for that something.

Sound like fun?  And now, here's Ashley:
 

Homeschooling for High School was the best thing


My Mom gave me the chance to do homeschooling for High School and I took her up on it.  It was the best thing for me.  I finished school a year earlier than all my classmates, got a 3.4 GPA, and I found my passion in life. This then led me to pick the school I wanted to go to. Which led me to the love of my life (I met him a semester later). Now, if I went to my town's public school I know for a fact none of those things up there would have happened. I would be just as lost as my friend is now. I would have also gone to the school up north just like everyone in my town does instead of going to the school in the south, where I met the most wonderful people a girl can ask for.  I'm more confident than before, I go out without makeup even though I see flaws, all because of these amazing people that have come into my life.  They are a blessing for this girl who wants to get out of her shell.  It's crazy to think just one little decision can change so much in your life, for better or worse. This was for better and I've never been happier in my life than I am now.  I'm self-published because of this one independent decision I made years ago.

___


I enjoyed Ashley's post because it's so real.   It's not just about selling her book.  I feel I got to know a piece of Ashley through her post. Thanks for stopping by and sharing a little bit of yourself with us, Ashley.   The Harvesters is available now.  It's a quick read as it's not a full length novel. I read it about a year ago when it first came out. Click on the title to find this thrilling ebook at Amazon.  Don't be shy now.  Let's continue to support our fellow indie authors, especially one with as honest a voice as Ashley.

You can follow Ashley on her blog Paranormal Sisters or on Twitter

Peace.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment