Saturday, May 12, 2012

Victor Valley College

Thursday evening I had the pleasure of speaking and reading at Victor Valley College in Victorville, California.  What a fun event.  Five authors read and answered questions for an SRO audience.  The event was conceived by former student and VVC faculty member, Pat Wagner.  It was her first event of this kind, but I am sure from the response from the audience and authors that it will not be the last.  Congratulations, Pat.  I have pictures, but I can't find the cord that connects my camera to my computer. Oh, well.

I had my first experience with autographing in the digital age.  Many students who had already purchased Boyfriend From Hell online brought autograph books.  And two people had me autograph their Nook covers.  How cool! That was a first for me. 

And now for serious business. If you read my last post you know the time has come for me to take some time off.   I plan to take some R&R from right now until Monday the 21st.  No Twitter, Facebook or blogging for a week.  No book marketing--or writing. I will try to keep up with my emails.  If you see me tweeting or on FB you will know I was not able to take a week off without some Internet stimulation.  Wish me luck. 

For those of you who would like to win a copy of Boyfriend From Hell and Earth Angel, I will be holding Goodreads giveaways next week, while I am off.  The Earth Angel giveaway is from May 14th thru the 17th.  Boyfriend From Hell is from May 17th thru the 20th.  Head on over to Goodreads on the dates given and win.  Good luck.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, stopping by to say hi and that I am following you as Queen B. I also wanted to know who does your covers? They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my blogs name is mystic angels cove you found me on book blogs

    ReplyDelete