Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!


I want to thank everyone for hanging with me in 2011.  Writing can be a very lonely profession.  It's so gratifying when you guys stop by to participate in a contest, or leave a comment on my blog, or a review on Amazon or Goodreads.  It let's me know I'm not writing in a vacuum, and that somebody is out there.  So please, keep stopping by from time to time.

Speaking of reviews, Boyfriend From Hell continues to garner excellent reviews.  The Earth Angel reviews have just begun.  There are currently seventeen reviews on Goodreads.  11 of them are 4 and 5 star reviews.  There are six reviews on Amazon--three 5 star reviews, 1 four star and 2 three star reviews.  I am so pleased so many of you are enjoying the books.  Those of you who haven't read them yet, I hope you give them a try. 

I have lots of exciting things coming in 2012.  I have a Twitter party scheduled for January 13th.  There will be an all new Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge, as well as some cool events and a new book.  I will have more details on the Twitter party in the coming week.  If you've ever wanted to chat with me or ask a question, the Twitter Party is the perfect opportunity.

Now it's time for me to start getting ready for my own New Year's Eve festivities.  Please have a safe New Year's Eve and I wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.  And please remember to take some time to help those who are less fortunate.  You may think you're in bad shape, but I'm telling you there are people out there in worse shape than you.  Please lend a hand.  We live in a wonderful country, but imagine how wonderful it would be if we all took the time to help one another.

Peace.


2 comments:

  1. Such huge accomplishments. You are inspiring :0)

    -The other "E" :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true everything you said. We should all feel so fortunate for everything we have! I hope you have a great New Year and I'm looking forward to participating in the Twitter party and reading more of your posts in the year ahead!

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    http://www.storybookloveaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete