Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge Results


You guys are too good for me! Everyone who played the Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge this week got it right. Unfortunately there were only five players. For those of you who didn't play, the correct answers were:

Ellen Page. Inception. Subconscious.

This week's winner is a fairly new player, Nikki. Congratulations, Nikki. Your $10 Amazon gift card will go out later today.

I am going to put the challenge on hiatus for a while. I don't know if the low turnout is because of low interest, the new format, or the time of year. I am going to contribute it to the time of year. It's summer, and people are spending time outside, enjoying the good weather. So the challenge will not be returning until the fall, or even winter. As you know, my new book, Boyfriend From Hell, comes out in September. The sequel, Earth Angel, comes out in December.   This is a very ambitious production schedule. I am just now starting the marketing for Boyfriend from Hell, along with the edit for Earth Angel, so I will be having a very busy summer.

Still, I will be checking in each week, keeping you up to date on what's happening with me, the book, and my boring life... Just kidding.  My life is not boring.  How can it be?  My dream was to write for a living, and that is what I do.  I really hope I can count on some of you to go out and buy the book when it comes out in September.  You know, help keep my dream alive. Those of you that have won a free ARC, I hope you will write an Amazon review and recommend it to a friend.

And please, tell your friends about the Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge.  We need to have a good turnout for me to keep it going.  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. sorry, coming in late on this one. yeah, i think low turnout could be the summer and nice days for outdoorsy excursions and such.

    had i come in sooner i coulda beena contenda as i loved inception! but wanted to say i like the new format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like contests but I would've participated if I was sent a slight reminder :-) Maybe you sent it and I overlooked it somehow.

    Bet your life is boring. I mean, you sit at home and write all day. I write. It does get boring sometimes :-) It's okay though.

    www.totsymae.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Nikki! Only 5 people played? wow! I love the Tuesday Trivia and will miss it.I look forward to it everyweek, but I am a movie buff. I blame it on the time of year,too. I LOVE the new format! So glad there will be a sequel to Boyfriend from Hell. Even though I have not read it yet, I KNOW it is going to be great and knowing a sequel is coming makes me want to read it more (I love books that come in a series-it makes me happy to know there will be more to the story) Have a great summer, E. I will still be promoting your blog and look forward to when the trivia challenge starts again! Lisa(lasergirl)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://lasergirl70.blogspot.com/2011/07/showing-love-for-e-van-lowe.html

    ReplyDelete