Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge Winner!

Dang! You guys are good. I had twelve submissions the the latest Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge and every one of you got the answer right.

The question: In what movie with summer in its title did somebody say: “It’s love, it’s not Santa Claus.”

The correct answer is 500 Days of Summer.

The winner is Lasergirl. I believe she is our second multiple winner. Congratulations, Lasergirl, your $10 Amazon gift card will go out shortly. I want to thank all the new players for joining in the fun. We will do another summertime challenge right after the fourth. Tell a friend.

Jessica B of Book Sake also guessed the correct answer to the additional challenge. The answer was King Kong. You know your stuff, Jessica. Thanks for playing. The bragging rights are yours.

Finally, some of you know that I have been supporting author, Sal Conte, his entire life. It's time Sal got out there and earned a living. He plans to do this with the release of three horror works in October, just in time for Halloween. Here's how you can help. Just scroll down to the post before this one and participate in the Old Skool Book Cover Smackdown. That's it. Costs you nothing. You do that and we will be one step closer to getting Sal off my couch, and into the workforce. Thanks. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. thank you very much! I just received my amazon card! and it looks like your advice regarding my blogger "issues" worked! Thanks again!
    Lisa AKA Lasergirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to see 500 Days of Summer. I can't believe I haven't yet. That line alone is enough to pique my interest.

    ReplyDelete