Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm Baaack!

I am back from vacation, and feeling totally re-energized. I mean it. I got in last night, and my brain is exploding with ideas. And I see I've gotten a few new followers while I was away. Welcome! For those of you who are interested I will post a vacation photo or two as soon as I can download.

My subscriber contest is still going on through May 31st over at my website. Click here: E. Van Lowe and win some SWAG--a Zombie Love tee.

It's Memorial Day, so I guess I'm off work... LOL. I LOVE America. That's it for now.

Be thankful, be safe and check out my website.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back and thanks for the nice words about the YA Carnival. I'm glad you like the idea. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and someone wrote and said they tried a couple times to subscribe and it won't let them. I told them I'd let you know and for them to keep trying. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I will tell my web person.

    ReplyDelete