Friday, May 15, 2009

Evanlowe.com


Ta ta ta ta ta ta taaaaaa!

Ladies and gentlemen, my website is finally up and open for business. Please drop by when you get a chance and check it out. Click here: E. Van Lowe

There's a subscriber contest going on right now where you can win a cool tee with the Zombie Love logo (on your left). All you have to do is subscribe. There will be contests all spring and summer long. And I will be giving away at least one free autographed ARC of Never Slow Dance With A Zombie some time in the future. So please check back to see what's going on.

And check out Margot's journal where you can read the protagonist from NSDWAZ in her own words. I think it's a kick.

I'm off to vacay for a solid week, so I won't be blogging for a while, but I'd love to find LOTS of comments upon my return--hint, hint. Until then...

Sleep tight, don't let the zombies bite.

3 comments:

  1. I'm off to check it out now! Have fun on vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! Glad to see the site in action. Hope you get tons of hits and have a great and safe vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The website is FANTASTIC! Kudos.

    ReplyDelete