Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Heaven Sent FREE Preview


I've just released a downloadable sneak peek of the third book in the Falling Angels Saga, Heaven Sent. It's FREE. To get it just go to the homepage of my website http://evanlowe.com, scroll down mid page and click on the link. It'll give you a taste of what's in store for Megan in the near future. Heaven Sent comes out in December.

If you're a fan of the Boyfriend From Hell and Earth Angel covers, the Heaven Sent cover is equally stunning.  Can't wait for it to be sitting right up there next to the others.  I'll reveal it some time in October.  I'm holding off because pretty soon I will be unveiling the cover to the first book in my new Hollyweird series: The Zombie Always Knocks Twice.  That one comes out at summer's end.

As you can tell, there will be lots going on around here for the rest of the year, including some awesome giveaways starting this summer, so you better stay tuned.

Peace.


2 comments:

  1. thanks! looking forward to The Zombie Always Knocks Twice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. AM. SO. EXCITED. Thanks for posting this, you tease! :)

    ReplyDelete