Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge #5




This past week I had the pleasure of hosting a guest post and contest for my friend and former student, author, Ilie Ruby. I’d like to thank those of you who participated for your comments. We loved hearing from you. As you know, I am giving away a free autographed copy of Ruby’s debut novel, The Language of Trees. Drum roll, please.


Badump, badump… Okay, I don’t know how to do a drum roll. Why don’t I just announce the winner. The winner is Juliana. Congratulations, Juliana. I will send you an email shortly to get your mailing info. The rest of you, go out and buy the book. It’s a really beautiful story. You can get it HERE.


And now for the Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge. This will be the last week of the contest for a while. Entries are down and the holidays are coming up. I Plan to hold a special Holiday trivia drawing around Christmas. The line will be from a holiday themed movie, so bone up on your holiday flicks people. I will pick-up the regular contest some time early next year.


The correct answer for this week’s challenge is: Pulp Fiction. There were three correct answers, but just one winner. The winner is Elizabeth at the Fishmufins Of Doom blog. Congratulations, Elizabeth. Your $10 dollar Amazon gift card will arrive by email shortly.
And now for this week’s challenge:


In what recent (last 10 years) film did a character say: “It’s like I have ESPN. My breasts can always tell when it’s going to rain.”


Obviously it’s a comedy. That line is funny all by itself.

Each week's winner will receive a free $10.00 Amazon gift card. And you don't have to be first to win. You also don't have to know the answer on Tuesday. You have until Saturday to come up with your answer. Every correct answer will be included in the drawing. On the Sunday following the challenge I will put all the correct answers in a hat, and draw the winner to be posted on Tuesday. It's that simple.If you forgot the rules, or are playing for the first time the rules are below:

1) Be a registered follower of this blog or
2) ...follow me at http://www.evanlowe.com/
3) leave a comment on this blog in the comment section on any of my posts anytime during the week of the current challenge.
4) send your answer to me at info@evanlowe.com
5)mention the Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge either on your blog or in a tweet the week of the current challenge. Meaning, each week you compete, you'll have to give me my props.

Do 1 +3+4&5, or 2 +3 +4&5 and you are entered to win. Winners will receive a free $10 Amazon gift card. If you need more details check an earlier blog post.

Have a great week. And good luck!

7 comments:

  1. 1) Follower
    2) Already done
    3) Leaving one now
    4) Already knew this one and already sent email. :D
    5) Done Retweeted here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have entered every week. I would love to win fof once. lol
    ok, so I am a follower,posted on my blog:http://lasergirl70.blogspot.com/2010/11/es-blog-hollyweird-tuesday-trivia_16.html
    leaving this comment.
    sending answer via email, posted on Facebook and Twitter (lasergirl70)
    Thanks, it has been fun enetering each week!
    Lisa "Haor Today, Gone Tomorrow"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the winner of "The Language of Trees" and just wanted to say thanks to E. for hosting such a great giveaway!Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you and sent off an email. This is obviously my comment for here and I tweeted-

    http://twitter.com/ShootingStarMag/status/4618980165681152

    :)
    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting this awesome trivia contest weekly! :)

    I followed, tweeted, emailed, and commented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1.) New follower
    2.) New follower
    3.) This is my comment :)
    4.) sent
    5.) mentioned here: http://krysykat.livejournal.com/1274.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Entered! And blogged here:

    http://aboutblogcontest.blogspot.com/2010/11/hollyweird-tuesday-trivia-challenge-5.html

    Also RT (glf80)

    Thanks for remembering me :-)

    ReplyDelete