Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge #3




I can't believe how good you guys are. I received 11 correct answers. Wow! I was sure this one was going to stump more of you. While I got 11 correct answers, only (I think) 7 of you left a comment on my blog. Still, I put all the correct answers in the hat, but please remember to do ALL of the things requested at the bottom. You can comment any day of the week, on anything I might post about. But each player must leave at least one comment that week. There are three things you must do to qualify each week. Okay?

If you're new to the Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge, each week I give away a ten ($10) dollar Amazon gift card for the correct answer to my quiz. And you don't have to be first in to win. All correct answers qualify. Just follow the rules at the bottom of this post.

The correct answer for this week's challenge is Die Hard. Han's Gruber said "Shoot the glass." Most of you wrote "shoot the window" which is the literal translation. This week's winner is Kristen. Congratulations Kristen at Bookworminginthe21stcentury. Your ten dollar Amazon gift card will be emailed to you shortly.

I love, love, love Die Hard. It's one of my favorite films of all time. I tell everyone it's my favorite Christmas movie. I've been screening the movie every Christmas Eve for family and friends for over ten years. I know my son is sick of it, but he dutifully watches every year. Thanks, son.

For all you die hard Die Hard fans Tony Kollath has a really cool Die Hard Trivia Quiz. Just click on the link to take it. And let us know how you did.

And now for this weeks challenge: In what famous fantasy film did a character say: "Wizards are always late..." I need the complete title of the movie, please.

I am hoping this one fools at least a few of you... But I doubt it. You guys are too smart for me.

We still need more players. Please tell your friends and followers about the challenge. I'm having fun with it. And from the comments I'm getting, you guys are, too. So let's get a few more players.

For those of you who are playing for the first time there are a few things you will need to do to qualify, and they are:

1) Be a registered follower of this blog or
2) ...follow me at http://www.evanlowe.com/
3) leave a comment on this blog in the comment section on any of my posts anytime during the week of the current challenge.
4) send your answer to me at info@evanlowe.com
5)mention the Hollyweird Trivia Tuesday Challenge either on your blog or in a tweet the week of the current challenge. Meaning, each week you compete, you'll have to give me my props.

Do 1 +3,4&5, or 2 +3 ,4&5 and you are entered to win. Good luck.

3 comments:

  1. ok, I am ready!
    1. already a follower
    2. already a follower
    3. done
    4. done
    5.mentioned on my Facebook profile www.facebook.com/lasergirl70
    posted to Twitter(as lasergirl70)
    and on my blog "Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow" here:http://lasergirl70.blogspot.com/2010/11/es-blog-hollyweird-tuesday-trivia.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa, I wasn't refering to you last time. You're good. But thanks.

    E

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. already a follower
    2. already a follower
    3. done
    4. done
    5. retweeted here:

    tweet

    ReplyDelete