Monday, November 16, 2009

Update


So much has been happening in my life lately that I almost forgot--I've been nominated for a Cyblis Award Click here: Wands and Worlds: 2009 Cybils Nominees: Fantasy/Science Fiction Teen. It's really kind of cool, since Never Slow Dance With A Zombie is my first novel and all. Wow!


Also, I haven't licked (see last post) Hollyweird since I wrote about it a week ago. My reading is on Thursday evening. I went through what I was going to read today--about 40 minutes worth. I know--long, which is why it's a small loyal group of listeners. I'm really happy with the manuscript. If the reading goes well I will do a final lick... er, edit and try to get it to my agent and editor next week, before Thanksgiving. I'll keep you posted.


My big brother is in town. He comes to LA once a year for a Microsoft Convention. He's a Microsoft developer--whatever that is. We had dinner last night. He loves Mexican food, and whenever he's here I take him to some of the local hot spots. His favorite is El Cholo on Western Ave. We ate their last night and had a great time. I really enjoy spending time with my bro. He's the best.


Love you, Bro! :)


And for those of you waiting for my free e-book novella, I Want You Back, Tatiana just read the first 3 installments over the weekend and emailed me that you guys will LOVE them. She's very excited and has started work on her illustrations, so it looks like we're on schedule for Christmas. If you haven't yet signed up to receive the link for the free chapters to be delivered directly to your email, all you have to do is subscribe to my website at http://www.evanlowe.com/ and you will be among the first to read it.

1 comment: