Sunday, August 30, 2009

Zombie Week



Hey everybody. I got so caught up with my niece's wedding (beautiful, beautiful, beautiful) that I forgot yesterday was the start of Zombie Week. Yes, zombie lovers it's ZOMBIE WEEK. I just got back from the wedding and will post a few photos tomorrow. But today is about all about zombies.

Because of the recent surge of zombies in the YA world, and to celebrate my debut novel, the hosts are presenting a week of YA zombies. How cool is that? There are contests, giveaways, book reviews and a lot more. So shuffle on over to September Zombies Click here: September Zombies: Day 2 - September Zombies Week 2009 and check it out.

Today I review the camp zombie flick Flight of The Living Dead. If you haven't see the movie (or even if you have seen the movie), come on over and check out my review, and while you're there, enjoy the site. The hosts put lots of cool work into it.

September Zombies is being presented by Velvet Click here: vvb32 reads, Carrie Click here: Carrie's YA Bookshelf, Kathy, The Brain Lair, Celia Click here: the epic rat and others. There will be daily postings starting yesterday going thru September 6th. Zombie Lovers, you do not want to miss this.

No comments:

Post a Comment