Saturday, December 15, 2012

Heaven Sent Arrived This Morning


If you're a fan of The Falling Angels Saga, I am so happy to announce that Heaven Sent the third, and next to last book in the saga, arrived this morning and is looking for a little attention.  My latest book comes with the same page-turning drama and sense of humor as the earlier books as Megan Barnett attempts to get herself out of yet another sticky situation.  Earth Angel (the 2nd book in the saga) ended in a stunning cliffhanger.  If you are one of the fans whose been waiting an entire year to find out what happens next, your wait is over.  Check out the back cover blurb:


What Does It All Mean?
Readers who devoured Boyfriend From Hell and Earth Angel will be captivated by the third book in the Falling Angels Saga.

As summer break for Glendale Union High begins, heartsick Megan awaits Guy's return while struggling to control her emerging abilities.  Love is in the air, but can the new loves in Megan, Maudrina, Suze and Aunt Jaz's lives be trusted? Nothing is what it seems.  Meanwhile, the Satanists are set to hatch their most diabolical scheme ever, and if it comes to pass, Satan may finally win out.

Megan has precious little time to unravel the cryptic message hidden in the riddle she received at the end of Earth Angel. If she doesn’t, the life of someone most dear to her will be lost forever, and Megan may yet find herself living in HELL.

“The third book in E. Van Lowe’s Falling Angels Saga is his most thrilling yet.”

I am so excited about this latest book in the saga.  It was the toughest to write, but I believe it will be the most satisfying.  And if you're satisfied, you know I'm satisfied. Kindle owners can get it here: HS For Kindle.  Nook owners can get it here: HS For Nook.  It will only be available as an ebook for a few weeks, but in January you should be able to pick up the paper copy as well.

If you're a fan and would like to become a member of my fran club The 25, please click here: The 25 and read the post that explains what you need to do.  Members of The 25 get special announcements, contests, and a FREE novella, and other goodies.  So if you've been reading and enjoying my books, please take the next step and join my little insider group.

It's morning here, time for me to go for my celebratory cup of coffee.  That's how I'm celebrating, Cindy.  Coffee.  Yum!  Happy pub day to me.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! I LOVEEEE the cover (The hot bod on the cover = swoon!)

    I picked up book 1 to start reading soon! I'm super excited to read your series!

    ReplyDelete