Monday, April 4, 2011

It's Over!

I haven't posted since March Madness began. I posted twenty minutes before the start of the madness, and I am posting now, twenty minutes after. My friends cannot believe what a nut I am for the NCAA basketball tournament. I can't explain it. I am not this way about anything else. But once the tourney starts, it becomes my main focus. While I haven't been posting, I have been writing. Two weeks ago I received a galley copy of Boyfriend From Hell. I did quite a few edits, and I am turning it in tomorrow. This is good news for those of you who won ARCs. They should be available in the next month. I also turned in the first third of the Boyfriend from Hell sequel last week. See? I told you I was writing. It's not all b-ball for me, I have also been working. That's it for tonight. I will be posting again tomorrow with an announcement. Until then... Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment